As this is a community-oriented, community-maintained site, we don't have a lot of legalese here. But we do want to let you know, in plain terms, how we handle information.
Information we collect and what we use it for
- User login name, optional preferred name, and optional bio: Used to present user profile pages, and for presenting user information elsewhere on the site (e.g. in bylines and comments).
- User email address: Used only for required transactional emails, opt-in email updates, and for any critical announcements.
- Social account identifier: Used to enable optional social account login, and for performing interactions with this website through features provided by bots.
- SunVox-compatible binary files, found via public web links, or uploaded by users: Used to provide publicly-available content, whether listed or unlisted.
- Other text, image, or other binary file content, posted or uploaded by users: Used to provide publicly-available descriptions, comments, blog posts, or other site content.
Licensing and ownership
Content is owned by content creator(s). By posting content here, creators agree that the licensing of the content will perpetually grant this site the ability to publicly display and syndicate the content with attribution, and will grant site visitors the same ability.
Personal control of information
As more features are added to the site, we will update this page with information about how you can control the information you provide to this site.
Where we store information
Our data is hosted at these locations:
- California, USA
- Texas, USA
Our backup data is hosted at this location:
- © MetraSynth (site code & design)
- © contributors (site content)